Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Cisco Prime Infrastructure (CPI) is a converged solution that combines the following wireless functionalities:
- Cisco Prime Network Control System (NCS)
- Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution (LMS)
CPI is useful in accomplishing the following tasks:
- deploying end-to-end network infrastructure
- maintaining end-to-end network infrastructure
- managing end-to-end network infrastructure
Cisco Prime Licences
Assurance add-on license – Provides an aggregated view from all the data sources in the network.
How CPI gets it’s information.
CPI gets its information either via
CPI either comes as a dedictaed device PRIME-NCS-APL-K9 or virtually on VMware ESX/ESXi. No other applications can be installed in the CPI software.
Stops the Cisco Prime Infrastructure server
# ncs stop
Shows the Cisco Prime Infrastructure server status
# ncs status
Starts the Cisco Prime Infrastructure server
# ncs start